Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified when more classes open up.
- If you are interested in a Forensic Chromatography course that is scheduled from 5/4/2022 to 5/7/2022 please register here.
- If you are interested in a Forensic Chromatography course that is scheduled from 10/26/2022 to 10/29/2022 please register here.
Note that you must have an ACS ID and be logged in to register for the Solid Drug and the DUID courses.
- If you are interested in the Solid Drug class that is scheduled from 7/20/2022 to 7/23/2022 , please register here. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE FORENSIC CHROMATOGRAPHY CLASS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- If you are interested in the DUID class that is scheduled from 9/21/2022 to 9/24/2022 please register here. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ATTEND AND COMPLETE THE FORENSIC CHROMATOGRAPHY AND SOLID DRUG DOSE CLASS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- If you are interested in the Forensic HPLC class that is scheduled from 12/7/2022 to 12/10/2022 class please register here. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE A FORENSIC LAWYER-SCIENTIST TO TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
- Per the ACS, spots cannot be “held.” Registrations will be done on a totally fair first come, first serve basis. SO DON’T DELAY.
- If you fail to send it in this specific manner, then you will not be officially registered!
- You will get a certificate from the American Chemical Society at the completion of the training signed by both the instructors.
- Further details as to hotel accommodations will be given to those accepted closer to the date of the course.
- The course costs three thousand dollars ($3000.00). You pay the ACS directly.
- It includes course materials, continental breakfast, snacks, refreshments, lunch every day and all laboratory time and use.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that per the ACS, the following is the non-negotiable cancellation policy.
- Once you send in your form, you have accepted the offer and the consideration to making a binding contract is the authorization to charge your card.
- Cancellation requested >2 months from the date of the course is a 100% refund.
- Cancellation requested <2 months, but >2 weeks of the date of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellation requested <2 weeks will be charged 100% fee of the course. However, if the person finds a substitute on their own and it is a suitable replacement who will pay in full, the substitution will be allowed subject to the approval of the ACS.